Our COVID-19 Response
The well being of our staff and customers during this unpredictable time is our top priority. We continue to monitor the current health environment closely and follow the advice of the public health authorities.
In order to enhance your shopping experience and ensure the safety of our customers/staff we have modified our ordering process taking into consideration the latest provincial guidelines. Effective June 5, 2020.
- Orders may be placed over the phone and picked up at your selected location, you may reach our Green Stop staff for phone orders at the below numbers.
- Deer Lake (1-709-635-5447)
- Paradise (1-709-237-9333) or (709-237-9334)
- Walk-in purchases are now acceptable.
- To ensure social distancing please be aware that during store visits we will be limiting the number of customers in the store at a time.
Some of the other changes we have implemented include:
- We are monitoring the needs of our family of employees to determine if anyone needs to be away from work because they travelled, are sick, have a gap in child care or for any other reason. We are here to support them.
- As directed by the health agencies, all of our team members are asked to frequently wash their hands with soap and water for 20 seconds and use hand sanitizer in between washing.
- We are encouraging everyone to refrain from touching the areas on their face near or on their nose, eyes, and mouth as this activity has the potential to cause sickness.
- Cleaning processes and procedures have been increased overall with focus on high touch points at our locations to limit any potential exposure to our team members and the public.
- Acrylic dividers that will provide a clear and transparent physical barrier between our employees and customers at the transaction counters. These barriers have been sourced and are expected in the next few days. They will be installed when received.
Thank you for working with us to ensure a safe environment for everyone.